Summer School of Mathematics for Economic and Social Sciences
"Stochastic Processes and Stochastic Calculus with application to Economics and Finance"
12 September 2016 - 16 September 2016
The following candidates have been admitted to attend the school:
- Aggio Matteo, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
- Andreini Paolo, University of Rome, Tor Vergata
- Angenendt David, Department of Economic, University of Bologna
- Arigoni Filippo, University of Padova
- Arlia Daniela, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- Aydogan Burcu , Middle East Technical University - Financial Mathematics
- Benvenuti Francesco , Università Cà Foscari
- Bruno Beniamino, Luiss Guido Carli
- Campigotto Nicola, University of Siena
- Caravaggio Andrea, University of Macerata
- Casavecchia Andrea, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- De Bellis Nicola, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- Della Lena Sebastiano, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
- Gemignani Alessandro, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- Kimura Keigo, Hokkaido University
- Lorusso Valentina, Imperial College London
- Marzieh Eidi, Sharif University of Technology (Tehran, Iran)
- Mbollo Steve Williams, University of Ottawa
- Mitobe Eri, Hokkaido University
- Morescalchi Federico , Barcelona GSE - Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Mosetti Luca, University of Trento
- Okah-Efogo Francoise, University of Yaoundé II - FSEG
- Pertosa Saverio, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- Pilleri Lucia, Università degli studi di Cagliari
- Sorbo Jacopo, Università di Milano
- Staccioli Jacopo, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- Tejani Shirin, Monash University
- Ugochukwu Anyanwu Michael, LUISS, Roma
- Vexin Igor, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- Vukovic Darko, Belgrado
- Wei Wenling, Singapore Management University.
All admitted participants will receive individual notification and must confirm their attendance.
The “Summer School of Mathematics for Economic and Social Sciences” aims to improve the knowledge of mathematical methods among graduate students in economics and social sciences, with a focus on those techniques which albeit widespread in use are not properly covered in typical graduate programs. The School is an interdisciplinary venue intended to foster the interaction of people coming from the too often separated communities of mathematical and social scientists.
It is funded and organized by the Mathematics Research Center “Ennio De Giorgi” and partially supported by the International Doctoral Program in Economics of the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna.
Topics: "Stochastic Processes and Stochastic Calculus with application to Economics and Finance"
(Please see Planned Activities for a preliminary programme and the Syllabus for a printable version.)
Venue: Fondazione Conservatorio Santa Chiara, San Miniato, Italy
Participation: participation is subject to selection. Only 20-25 positions are available. Financial support for board and accommodation will be provided.
Multivariate differential and integral calculus. Knowledge of basic notions in probability theory is not mandatory, but strongly recommended.
On-line application should be made through the Financial support section if support is requested, or through the Registration section if support is NOT requested.
All applications must include a CV that shall be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without a CV will not be considered.
Deadline for application: 31st May 2016
The list of selected candidates will be published on this website as soon as the selection is completed.
Selected candidates will also receive individual confirmation.